AVG Internet Security Business Edition
Comprehensive protection against online threats for your business PCs, network and email.
Powerful protection for your business and file servers.
Helps protects your company network from spreading of viruses, worms or Trojans.
– AntiMalware (AVG Resident Shield): Runs in the background and provides continuous protection by scanning system files and helps detect, remove, and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms or Trojans.
– AVG Anti-Spyware: Helps protect your identity from the spyware and adware that tracks your personal information. It also shields your passwords and credit card numbers too.
– AVG Anti-Rootkit: Helps detect and remove dangerous rootkit software that hides other malicious software seeking to take control of your computer.
– Real-Time Outbreak Detection: Cloud-based Outbreak Detection technology to help identify even the newest malware variants and outbreaks in real-time.
– AI Detection: Advanced artificial intelligence on your PC designed to pro-actively identify malware samples that haven't yet been catalogued by our AVG Threat Labs team. AI Detection is being constantly trained through telemetry data from our users.
Email Server Security
Send and receive messages with confidence
– AVG Email Server Protection: Helps keep your Windows email server clutter-free and safe from malware and viruses, reducing downtime and distractions for you and your team.
– AVG Anti-Spam: Helps prevent scammers and spammers from getting to you and your personal details or business data by scanning and checking your emails for suspicious code.
– AVG Email Scanner: Helps detect infected inbound attachments before they get a chance to corrupt or slow down your computers. It also works as a plug-in for email applications such as Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for POP3, SMTP and IMAP email accounts.
Helps employees work and surf with confidence
– AVG LinkScanner® Surf-Shield: Actively checks web pages you click through and alerts you if it detects anything suspicious.
– AVG Online Shield™: Cloud-based detection to protect you from dangerous downloads faster than ever.
Your first line of defense.
– AVG Business Firewall: Helps block hackers attempting to access data stored on your devices and network. Also helps prevent malware taking over your computers or laptops and works on wired and wireless networks.
Scan faster and work smarter with NEW Scanning Engine.
– AVG Scanning Engine: Our most advanced algorithms to date shorten scanning times to help you work more efficiently and effectively.
– AVG Smart Scanner: Smart Scanner only scans your devices when you’re not using them so it doesn't get in the way - saving you time and allowing you to focus on your business. To keep scan times to a minimum, Smart Scanner also ignores files that it has already scanned and knows are safe.
– AVG Silent Mode: This special setting gives employees and IT administrators an additional level of control by allowing unnecessary notifications to be disabled.
Helps protect the privacy of your business and employees.
– File Shredder: Normal deletion isn't always enough to make your data disappear reliably. File Shredder deletes data securely to help prevent unintended recovery.
– Data Safe: Encrypts and stores your valuable documents or any other files onto a password-protected virtual disk on your PC. Use Windows Explorer to move files into your Data Safe and open them just like any other disk.
– AVG WiFi Guard: Helps you avoid rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown public or private WiFi network.
File Server Security
Helps keep your Windows file server safe from hackers, malware and viruses.
– AVG File Server: Maintain your integrity as a reliable business partner by helping ensure customer data is kept private and online transactions are conducted more safely.
– AVG Self-Defense: Cloud-based detection to protect you from dangerous downloads faster than ever.
Faster, more effective control from a single location.
– AVG Remote Management: Remote management lets your administrator remotely install, update, and configure AVG across your PC devices - and entire computer network - from a single location. AVG automatically updates itself too so you can always be sure your business is protected against the latest threats.