General information about our webpage
The site www.avgantivirus.es is the only official page for selling AVG products and services from JOINSO, trademark of JOINSO, SCP with NIF J65917130, where you will find our e-mail: KSQ.FA3GFZ@FO3G@ , which is one of the ways to contact us electronically.
The intellectual property rights of this webpage, www.avgantivirus.es, its source code, design, navigation structure, database and other contents are property of JOINSO. Therefore, all rights including copyrights, copy rights, distribution rights, publishing and transformation rights belong to JOINSO.
All information published on the JOINSO webpage is property of their authors and is considered protected work by the Spanish Royal Decree 1/1996, April 12th, which assures copyright protection under every international legal system.
These general conditions regulate use and access to the webpage www.avgantivirus.es, offered by JOINSO to Internet users for free. This access implies that these conditions must be accepted without reservations.
The user agrees to use these services and all information provided on the webpage properly, according to the criteria stated and in good faith. The user will respect the general principals of use in every case without violating public order or current legislation.
Visualization, printing and partial downloading of our webpage content is permitted, as long as the following conditions are respected:
1. Compatible with aims of the World Wide Web.
2. Information obtained is for personal and private use only. It is specifically prohibited to use for business purposes, distribution, or public use.
3. None of the contents can be modified in any way.
4. Graphics, icons or images available on the Web cannot be used, copied or distributed without its context (text or group of images).
JOINSO reserves the right to modify and update webpage information, content, configuration, presentation and conditions of access at any moment and without previous warning.
1. Web functions and content responsibilities exemption.
JOINSO does not guarantee the lack of interruptions or errors in Web access or its content, or that the Web will be updated. JOINSO will do everything possible to reestablish connection, update contents and correct any errors, as soon as possible at the first notice of failure, unless the dysfunction is due to external causes.
2. Web space responsibilities exemption.
Web access and unlicensed use of the information contained is exclusively the responsibility of the user. JOINSO is not responsible for any consequences or damages produced by inappropriate use of information.
JOINSO will not be responsible for possible security mistakes produced or for possible damages produced in user computer system (hardware and software) or stored data stored as a consequence of the following:
1. the presence of a virus in the user’s computer which could be used to establish a connection to our services and to our web contents.
2. navigator dysfunction or the use of an obsolete version. User must observe proper use of our webpage, its content and services, according to the law and this legal warning. User will refrain from using any of the information or services with illicit purposes which could be harmful to anyone else.
Unauthorized use of the information contained on the Web, resale, or violation of industrial or intellectual property rights, will face legal action.
Every link made between our Web and third parties must be published on our main page. Therefore, “deep links”, framing, or any other content violations by third parties are totally prohibited.
This site uses first-party and third-party cookies to provide users a better experience and service.
First-party cookies are used for three different goals:
- To maintain the user session if the user is identified to make use of the services provided.
In the two first cases, cookies are deleted when logging off or closing the browser.
In last case, cookies expire after a year of their creation.
Third-party cookies analyze the user experience and collect statistical data anonymously.
These cookies are managed by Google Analytics service.
This service is managed by Google , which provides treatment services statistical data anonymously, and therefore it does not collect personal information.
This company may use the data to improve their own services, either in their own products or in third-party products.
You can check all the information concerning this application and its data protection policy at Google Analytics Privacy statement.
This anonymous information help us improve our services based on the visitors experience.
However, at any time, the user can prevent the generation of cookies and delete them by selecting the appropriate option in the browser:
If cookies are deleted, it means that the user does not want to use this website. Any subsequent visit imply the acceptance of the terms described above.